3D Artist (Props/Vehicles)
Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms, and Battleborn—is looking for a 3D Artist (Props/Vehicles) for its Quebec City studio!
- Create high-quality, realistic assets and content including props, architecture, weapons and vehicles;
- Collaborate with Design to make sure 3D assets support gameplay;
- Achieve quality and style benchmarks established by the Art Director;
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Art Director and art team to understand and, as necessary, establish content creation processes in line with technical constraints;
- Create blockout geometry, establish layouts, apply materials and details.
- 3+ years of experience as an artist in the video game industry;
- At least 2 published console titles;
- Deep understanding of video game art production techniques and processes;
- 3DS Max expert;
- Advanced knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance
- Experience with UE4 a plus;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org