Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms and Battleborn—is looking for an Associate Producer for its Quebec City studio!
The Associate Producer plans, coordinates and supports all departments efforts towards delivering the project within stakeholders expectations.
- Assess team’s progression towards project goals;
- Coordinate high level plan with low level imperatives and dependancies;
- Optimize work processes and pipelines;
- Maintain and customize communication tools;
- Link people and departments together;
- Support / link with outsourcing partners;
- Prevent problems (or suggest solutions)
- 5+ years of experience as Producer or Associate Producer in game development;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Proficient in English and French;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and project management softwares (Jira, MS Project, Hansoft);
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Office and Perforce.
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com