Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, and upcoming title Battleborn—is looking for a Senior Producer for its Quebec City studio!
- Responsible for maintaining all project goals.
- Champion quality within art, design and technical directions;
- Manage time as a precious, limited resource for all teammates;
- Design, implement and enhance an efficient production pipeline that enables teammates to do their best;
- Constantly clarify and communicate intent across the team to help them achieve greatness;
- With directors, manage and leverage budget to achieve timely delivery;
- Coordinate with publisher, external vendors and partners as required.
- 10+ years of experience as Producer or Associate Producer in game development;
- Shipped at least 4 multiplatform titles;
- Proficient in English and French;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Office and Perforce.
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com