SENIOR AUDIO DESIGNER
Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms, and Battleborn—is looking for an Audio Designer for its Quebec City studio!
- Create high-quality sound effects and audio elements and implement them within game engine;
- Help establish the project’s production/integration pipelines;
- Collaborate with other departments to establish audio asset list (Narrative, gameplay, UI, etc.);
- Gather the team’s feedback on the audio experience;
- Collaborate with external designers.
- 5+ years of experience as an audio or sound designer in the industry;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Experience with Nuendo or similar specialized audio software;
- Experience with Wwise;
- Experience with UE4 is an advantage;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org