Gearbox Software, the developer of award winning titles Battleborn, Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, is looking for a Tools Programmer for its Quebec studio.
- Design, develop, support and optimize the development team toolset;
- Continually improve the tools pipeline and user experience;
- Debug, refactor and maintain the codebase to meet high standards of flexibility, performance and robustness;
- 3+ years of game development experience as a programmer;
- Strong knowledge of the artistic and level design creation pipeline;
- Familiarity with design patterns and software architecture;
- Solid C++ coding, debugging and optimization skills;
- Good understanding of the process of game development and delivery;
- Experience with UE4 is an asset;
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems;
- Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org