Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms, and Battleborn—is looking for an Animator for its Quebec City studio!
- Create blockings, placeholders and fully polished keyframe animations;
- Clean and polish motion capture data with high fidelity;
- Ensure animations delivered reach the project’s quality expectations;
- Sync, integrate and test assets inside the game engine;
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate in a professional manner.
- 5+ years of experience as an animator in the industry;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Proficiency in Motion Builder, Maya or other animation software;
- Understanding of animation production techniques and processes;
- Good technical knowledge of UE4 or other game engines;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org