Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms and Battleborn—is looking for a Development Integrator-Tester for its Quebec City studio!
Halfway between quality control and content integration, the Development Integrator-Tester supports all departments’ in-game integration needs.
- Test the game;
- Correct integration bugs in game editor;
- Note, sort and follow-up on other departments’ bugs;
- Suggest solutions to unresolved flagged issues;
- Support and complete all integration efforts with respect to production needs. (ex: level design, audio, art, VFX, scripting);
- Develop support and automatization tools.
- 2+ years of experience in the video games industry;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Good knowledge of all game development departments;
- Knowledge in programming or scripting is considered an advantage (C++, C#, Python,…);
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and bug tracking softwares (Jira, Hansoft, …);
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high stress environment;
- Bilingual (English and French).
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com