QA PROJECT LEAD
Gearbox Software—award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms, and Battleborn—is looking for a QA Project Lead for its Quebec City studio!
- Manage the creation of test plans and test documentation;
- Supervise the team's hours and efforts; Mentor and review QA testers;
- Communicate state of project to production and development teams through bug database software, emails and meetings;
- Manage the bug database;
- Take part to resource allocation planning and organize QA effort for projects.
- Improve and maintain testing pipelines, rules and processes;
- Any other tasks necessary, as required by QA Director.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position within the video game industry;
- Good understanding of test processes;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge;
- Ability to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, ability to remain focused;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Experience and understanding of console and PC game testing
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org